Mail Merge Printing
Mail merge printing is a great way to personalize your letters to increase response with direct mail. Mail merge data also known as variable data printing on digital printers can be printed in full color or black & white.
Personalized letters have increased response rates because people like to see messages tailored to them specifically. Although any text can easily be merged into letters, the most common is the name of the individual receiving the correspondence. Bank-A-Count allows you to create as much personalization needed for your mail merge. The common past due letters would have amounts, due dates, and invoice numbers to name a few of the items.
Merged data can be merged into the documents at your end and providing us with Ready-To-Print letters that we print and mail as received. Or you can use our online mail merge tools for merging the variable input fields from your mailing list into the documents.Features of this service include:
- Address information is printed on the letter for mailing purposes
- Return Address information printing on the first page
- Additional Stock Letters can be included (same letter for all recipients)
- Printed on High Quality 24# Paper.
- Paper Colors: White, Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow, Green
- Mailing list required when using online tools for mail merging. CSV or Excel accepted.
- #10 (standard business size) envelope with two windows
- 18 pages (9 single sided) can be inserted the standard #10 business envelope
- 19 – 92 pages (9 – 47 single sided) mailed in 9x12 flat envelope
- Low additional page costs (as low as $0.06 per page)
We also have general letter and flyer mailing available.
Needing non-standard or custom options? Contact our customer service team with specifics.