About Bank-A-Count Corp.
Bank-A-Count Corporation is by no means the biggest - but it is one of the leading national printers of payment coupon books and personal checks. We have been in business since 1955. The company is privately held by a small group of investors/officers that have each been involved with the company for more than 25 years. Although we have complete and modern print capabilities, we are small-town folks and would welcome the opportunity to work with you. You can work with us on a first name basis and our phones are staffed by people, not automated systems.
- Incredibly fast & reliable turnaround time
- Responsive, experienced customer service
- High Speed Laser Printing
- Top quality encoding: MICR, OCR, bar coding and image documents
- Complete Bindery & Mail Fulfillment Services
- Choice of secure order input methods, including file uploads via FTP or our website!
- Affordable Prices with no minimums or flat monthly fees
No Order is Too Large, or Too Small
Some of the types of customers of Bank-A-Count are:
- Banks, Credit Unions, Savings & Loans, or other lenders
- Property Management Companies (using coupons for Association Dues payments)
- Private Schools (using coupons for tuition payments)
- Accounting Firms
- Others: such as Musical Instrument dealers, Lease Companies, Finance Companies
For more information, visit our company history page.