Cost of Checks Prints on Inspection Notice
- The inspection notice is bound into the first checkbook in each box, used by your customer to verify their order.
- Unique feature indicates the price to be deducted from the customer's account.
- Allows your customer to update their checkbook immediately, eliminating potential overdrafts and phone calls to your institution.
- Printed price is the actual charge to your customer, including any upcharge and sales tax.
- You can also add a custom message to the inspection notice at no extra charge to promote other products and services. Please fill out this form and fax back to us at 715-435-2026
Have questions about Inspection Notices? Give us a call.
Speak to one of our knowledgeable customer service reps at 1-800-445-3913.
The Check Itself